Valencian Nduja Sauce:
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Once the oil ishot, crumble nduja into the pan and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes,or until slightly crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove approximately 1/4 cup of the cooked nduja and set aside on paper towels (this will be used later to topthe pasta dish).
2. Add garlic and shallots to the pan, stir to combine with the nduja,and sauté for 2-3 minutes until soft and fragrant.
3. Deglaze the pan with wine, whisk, and bring to a simmer. Cook,reducing the wine, for another 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle flour into the pan and stir to combine, cook for 1 minute more.
4. Add paella base to the pan, whisk to combine, and bring to a simmer.Cook the sauce for 10-12 minutes, whisking occasionally, until the sauce has thickened.
5. Either in a large bowl or in a large skillet, toss together thecooked orecchiette pasta, corn, and sauce. Divide the pasta between bowls or plates and top with reserved nduja, parmesan, and parsley.